Beautiful aesthetics and narrow profiles.
- Elegant design expressed in the slim, narrow and rounded lines makes the original Drutex profile with its central aluminium handle placed on the movable post the most narrow profile from the traditional ones.
- A lot of daylight, as a result of the most narrow profiles and bigger glazing surface comparing to standard systems.
- Wide range of foil colours allows any interior design.
- High safety level ensured by the high-quality five-chamber profiles in A class, made exclusively of prime material.
- Window resistance and stability thanks to the big original steel reinforcement chamber and modern fittings with two anti-burglary bolts.
- High functionality thanks to the modern fittings and so called handle drive gear that enables its central position on the sash assembly – the movable post.
- Great energy efficiency thanks to the optimum profile structure, EPDM seal and the galvanized steel thermal frames or optionally the innovative Swisspacer Ultimate that guarantee energy savings even up to 12%* and low-emission glass packages.
- In standard V-Perfect, that allows to connect the profiles perfectly and it guarantees better clamp and wielding control, and, as a result, very good parameters in the resistance tests of the corners.
Notice: Despite the best efforts, due to technological limitations and differences in display calibration, the colors presented in the above photos may slightly differ from the real ones.