with Styrofoam box
- The roller shutter box is made of high-density EPS Styrofoam (expanded polystyrene).
- The box has tests/certificates in: sound absorption, fire resistance and thermal insulation.
- The application of the roller shutters significantly improves sound insulation by creating an extra barrier against external noise. The box itself as a standard ensures sound-proofing at 45 dB.
- The construction and structure of the roller shutter facilitates plastering and façade treatment.
- Possibility to install the boxes directly on the concrete lintels thanks to the application of a steel console.
- The installation of the mosquito net is possible on the outside and on the inside of the roller shutter armor, which improves the structure aesthetics.
Notice: Despite the best efforts, due to technological limitations and differences in display calibration, the colors presented in the above photos may slightly differ from the real ones.